EUCOMMIA EXTRACT CHLOROGENIC ACID
Eucommia is mainly grown in temperate regions of Asia mostly in China such as Guizhou, Sichuan,
Hunan. The medicinal use of Eucommia ulmoides dates back to ancient Traditional Medicinal
Chinese (TCM) including the texts of Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic (Huangdi Neijing) (475-221BC). It has been used classically as a combination with other medicinal herbs or as a single
agent to treat lower back pain and knees and strengthening the tendons and bones. Chlorogenic
Acid is extract from the Eucommia .
Chlorogenic Acid 20%
Chlorogenic Acid 25%
Chlorogenic Acid 30%
Chlorogenic Acid 50%
Chlorogenic Acid 90%
Chlorogenic Acid 98%
1. Has antihypertensive effects: Chlorogenic acid has significant antihypertensive effect, which is
smooth, and non-toxic without side effects.
2. Has anti-tumor effects: Modern pharmacological experiments show that chlorogenic acid has the
effects of anti-cancer and tumor suppressor.
3. Has the effects of strengthening Kidney and enhancing immune function: experimental results
show that chlorogenic acid can excite pituitary and adrenal cortex system and can enhance the
function of the adrenal cortex.
4. Is Antioxidant, anti-aging, against free radicals, promoting metabolism
5. Chlorogenic acid has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effects. It decreases blood pressure
and increases white blood cells and gastric peristalsis and secretion significantly.
6. Other functions: diuretic, gallbladder, blood fat, fetus protection.
Chlorogenic Acid is the active ingredient found in Eucommia Extract and has been shown to
markedly reduce the rate at which glucose enters the blood stream after a meal, its high
bioavailability in humans contributes to its effectiveness. This effectively lowers the caloric intake
without having to change ones diet. Metabolic increases are also observed, especially if the extract
is not decaffeinated which allows an individual to obtain a higher calorie deficit if they are already
on a diet plan. A noticeable decrease in blood pressure is also observed when CGA is taken as a
dietary supplement. Chlorogenic acid and its three metabolic byproducts are the only antioxidants
that have increased the protein expression of two DNA repair enzymes PARP and PMS2. When
CGA was administered in laboratory settings on mice to simulate high-fat diets commonly
present in the west, shows that CGA has a marked ability to prevent colon cancer at the molecular